Thursday, February 6, 2014

A DREAM in a DREAM

I had a dream.
I was eating boiled rice for dinner and waiting anxiously for the 1st Professional Part II result.  All of the sudden news spread like wildfire that our result came out and that I had passed. Moments later someone came in the room and announced that Pakistan bowled out Sri Lanka on 10 runs in a one day match. I was shocked and amazed. A few moments later I came to know that 4th year result is out, and I ran to tell them. Meanwhile I heard a voice in the hallway saying “Hurrah Pakistan won!” That night was amazing. Everything was awesome. We enjoyed a lot and had some real fun. Then I went to bed and slept hard and then again I SAW A DREAM.
                               It was morning. I was in a flat with my family. I was standing on the terrace with my mother . That scene from the balcony was the most beautiful scene I had ever seen. I could see barren hard rocks on the earth and on the sky there were twinkling stars, the moonlight, cool breeze, in fact I could see the whole Milky Way in a single glance. I started thinking how big this universe might be and thoughts started to come in my mind that we are very small creatures in front of this universe. I whispered this thought to my mother, she said “ see how vast this universe is and how beautifully God has created it and now controlling it, this earth’s life is only a test for here after, we can die any moment.” I said in reply “definitely this earth is for forever and I know when I will die as medicine have reached to a very advanced stage  I will die when I will be old, no chance of dying before that age “. she said my prayers are with you and kissed me on forehead. All of sudden  I heard a huge blast , saw a circle of dirt coming towards us . I ran for my life but in vain, I WAS DEAD.
                           When my (soul) eyes opened, I found myself in a very narrow space. I could only see walls of the mud. I could barely respire. I was terrified that scorpions and insects are coming to eat me. I was sobbing and crying for help. Then suddenly an angel came and asked me to come with Him. I could not see his face, but he was a very fast and intelligent creature. I supposed he was death angel.  I asked him “where are you taking me?” He said in reply “To your mother”. I asked “why?” He said “she is pious, she is dear to GOD , she prayed for you in every prayer, she prayed for you, not to harm you . God has accepted her prayer. I am taking you to her so that you can live with her till the DAY OF JUDGMENT. “
              On this my eyes opened but it was still a dream. All the celebrations were gone. I was scared and afraid. I told this dream to my mother . She said “Don’t forget your CREATOR who created you and this beautiful universe. Death is certain and you don’t know when your life’s going to end so the best way to get blessings of GOD is to respect your parents and offer prayers”


Finally I awoke with a stunned face and life’s lesson. I am very thankful to GOD that He showed me the right path . I hope so you don’t have to see such a dream to come to the right path.

6 comments: