Wednesday, June 5, 2013

OUR SOCIETY

Common Excuse: “You” cannot change yourself. I know you didn’t even bother to bring a single change in yourself; you didn’t even try to motivate your friends. Being realistic, it’s not your fault. Being hopeless, I am thinking that it’s not about YOU. I think it’s about the society in which we are living, in which I am living.
I don’t know about your society but I’m living in a society where people are afraid to practice good deeds. I am living in a society where people discuss other people because they have nothing productive to do. I am living in a society where people laugh at you when you think “different”. I am living in a society where people appreciate a girl’s photo more than an intellectual note. I am living in a society where people think that they are perfect and you are the only defect in this world. I am living in a society where people apply “Golden Rule” (Treat ‘others’ as u wish to be treated by ‘others’) only upon others not upon themselves. I am living in a society where people are egoist. I am living in a society where people think, that to preach about good is none of their business. I am living in a society where people don’t understand others’ feelings; they only care about their own. I am living in a society
Where people continuously mumble and give no regard to the teacher. I am living in a society where people will never appreciate your hard work, but are always attentive if you fail to achieve something. I am living in a society where people make fun of you if you have short stature. I am living in a society where people think I’m writing this just to get your comments.
Oh wait a moment, let me recollect something. Which people am I talking about? Who are they? Are they from another religion, culture, or country? Wrong. They are from us. In fact, they are us. We as a society act like this. We are emotionless, heartless, and worthless. It needs to be corrected. You can decide better what you should do because I am not the “decision maker”. I cannot decide what is good for you. I can only give you a clue where to start.
It starts with YOU. I thought it is society who decide but it is YOU who makes society .                                                               
Now it’s your time to think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment